ANUANUA Wooden Bracelet
€40 (301 kn)
ANUANUA, a spiral wooden bracelet in rainbow colours.
Inspired by the natural wonders of the world, handcrafted from walnut tree veneer.
These funky, stylish bangles defined by an edgy coiling silhouette that wraps around your wrist comes in four colours: gold, red, purple and blue
ANUANUA bracelet is made of real wood, a recyclable and sustainable material.
It is dyed with ecological colours and finished with a blend of natural oils.
Each bracelet is individually treated. Due to its handcrafted nature, slight variations in shape and wood pattern may occur.
Suitable for a small, medium-sized and wide wrist.
The listing is for one wooden bracelet.
As all bracelets are handmade to order, the production time is one week from the order confirmation.
SIZE & FIT
- Inner diameter: Approximately 6,8 cm
- Inner circumference: Approximately 21,3 cm
- Width: Approximately 9 cm
- a slip-on style
- Approximately 17 g
MATERIAL & CARE
This eco-conscious jewellery collection is made of walnut tree veneer using the bentwood method.
ANUANUA bracelet is a lightweight, yet very stable and completely natural and Eco-friendly product.
The wood is protected and nourished with a natural blend of oils, so it is moist resistant, but not entirely waterproof.
Please avoid extended water exposure; do not wear the bracelet in the sauna, pool or the sea.
Do not leave your ANUANUA bracelet in the car, direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
From time to time use a soft cloth and vegetable oil to polish the surface of your wooden bracelet to prevent the wood from drying out.
- Before placing an order please measure your wrist and check if the size of the bracelet suits you
- Real colours may look different on your display, depending on the settings and technical characteristics
- Feel free to contact us for any questions or doubt that you have and we will respond as soon as possible
Blue, Gold, Purple, Red