BAAL Sustainable Pleated Skirt
€110 (829 kn)
Sustainably crafted from recycled fibers and permanently pleated makes BAAL a perfect trans- seasonal skirt wearable from day to night in versatile styles.
Featuring a pleated horizontal design for voluminous silhouette, a ruched high waist with an elasticated waistband, midi lenght, central hem.
BAAL black comes with long , rope like belt in grey color with gold details. BAAL grey, nude and red comes with long , rope like belt in black color with gold details.
This lightweight, unlined skirt full of texture with endless transformations can be your favorite fellow traveler as you will never have to iron it.
As all skirts are handmade to order, the production time is 3 weeks from the order confirmation.
SIZE & FIT
- Length: Approximately 50 cm
- Size: one size ( fits from XS to L)
- elasticated waistband ( 3 cm wide, 60 cm long unstretched)
- Stretchable in vertical direction
- Belt (coated rope) – 1 cm wide. 225 cm long
- Intended for an casual, relaxed fit
- Approximately 165 g with belt
MATERIAL & CARE
Fiber made from recycled
plastic bottles…to do good.
With REPREVE®, UniFi’s recycled fibers, PET plastic bottles are transformed into recycled, innovative fabrics. The use of REPREVE® yarns eliminates the need to re-use petroleum, reduce greenhouse gases and save water and energy.
A sustainable collection of fiber and resin made from ocean-bound plastic bottles.
Machine Wash Cold or hand
DO NOT IRON! J
- Real colours may look different on your display, depending on the settings and technical characteristics
- Feel free to contact us for any questions or doubt that you have and we will respond as soon as possible
Black, Grey, Nude, Red
There are no reviews yet.