HULAHULA Wooden Bracelet
HULAHULA, a spiral bracelet in woody shades.
Wearable tribute to the trees that are handcrafted from ash, cherry and walnut wood veneers.
Infused with warmth and character, HULAHULA bangles will add a cool and nonchalant touch to your style.
The magic is in the way it mingles.
HULAHULA bracelet is made of real wood, a recyclable and sustainable material.
Naturally beautiful wood in all its splendour is protected by a blend of natural oils
Each bracelet is individually treated. Due to its handcrafted nature, slight variations in shape and wood pattern may occur.
Suitable for a small, medium-sized and wide wrist.
The listing is for one wooden bracelet.
As all bracelets are handmade to order, the production time is one week from the order confirmation
SIZE & FIT
- Inner diameter: Approximately 6,8 cm
- Inner circumference: Approximately 21,3 cm
- Width: Approximately 6,5 cm
- a slip-on style
- Approximately 17 g
MATERIAL & CARE
This eco-conscious jewellery collection is made of wood veneers using the bentwood method.
HULAHULA bracelet is a lightweight, yet very stable and completely natural and Eco-friendly product.
The wood is protected and nourished with a natural blend of oils, so it is moist resistant, but not entirely waterproof.
Please avoid extended water exposure; do not wear the bracelet in the sauna, pool or the sea.
Do not leave your HULAHULA bracelet in the car, direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
From time to time use a soft cloth and vegetable oil to polish the surface of your wooden bracelet to prevent the wood from drying out.
- Before placing an order please measure your wrist and check if the size of the bracelet suits you
- Real colours may look different on your display, depending on the settings and technical characteristics
- Feel free to contact us for any questions or doubt that you have and we will respond as soon as possible
Ash wood, Cherry wood, Walnut wood